Thursday, January 26, 2017

Anonymous Comments are Now Enabled


I used to be a hard-ass about comments. I took a "talk shit, get blocked" approach on the issue. Then I realized that no one was commenting. So I've loosened my policy.

Say whatever you want. Try to keep it civil. If you insult me or degrade anyone else I'll just delete it. I won't bother reading any insulting stuff. I'll just hit the delete key.

Also, I'm such a technological Luddite that it has taken me this long to figure out how to make anonymous comments possible. You can now post without giving away your identity. We'll see how it goes. If all hell breaks loose then I might tighten the reins a little.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Axel, I have wanted to comment before but not badly enough to get a google plus account.

    ReplyDelete