Sunday, March 19, 2017

Everyone is just wailing in hell


A lot of what I write about is just "rubbing in the left's face." I don't really care bout these things. I just love that wonderful screeching sound that comes from a liberal freaking out. It's messed up but I can't help myself. You see, I have found a little bit of inner peace, and all these lefty assholes are fucking it up by annoying me. Most people find the world to be unbearable. I have the opposite problem: I find the world to be just fine and the people who won't shut up about how awful it is to be unbearable. All I really want is the silent acceptance of reality from others. I don't ever want to hear how unfair/unequal/patriarchal it all is. I was a street orphan growing up. Though I originally came from a wealthy family, because of a series of family tragedies I wound up orphaned and living on the street as a teenager. I went from being raised in a cultured Southern Presbyterian home to literally sleeping on park benches. Eventually I grew up and was allowed to work full time. (Children aren't allowed to work enough to pay rent because of child labor laws). Once I was allowed to make enough money to afford an apartment I got off the street. Then I joined the military and afterward proceeded to put myself though college in the field of architecture. I am basically a former Brahmin who was turned into a more K-selected Optimate type person by the sheer brutality of my childhood and military service. See Moldbug's classification for an explanation of American castes). If I can't spell it is because I never attended high school. That didn't stop me from finishing a bachelor's degree last December. I have also managed to pull myself out of poverty though nothing but my own sheer will power and hard work. So I have zero sympathy for people who bitch about "privilege."

I'm basically a walking drill sergeant at this point. There is no one that I know personally who has survived more brutality than me. I'm like your grandpa who served in World War II and survived the Depression. And I have the same uncompromising mentality. I'm only alive because of my will power and self-discipline. And I now have a nice little bachelor's degree to add to my honorable discharge certificate hanging on the wall.

So it gives me a little revenge fun to point out simple facts that destroy the viewpoints of liberal spoiled brats. Like the following;

Women create patriarchy with their sexual choices, thus, feminism is impossible.
You oppress yourself.
Democracy is a coercion market, literally, a market for the purchasing of laws.
The state is a business that works for the profit of its civil servants, and not for the public good.
The market selects for ideologies that make people miserable, because the market selects for return business.
Equality is a mass delusion.
Democracy creates the perception of freedom, and not necessarily real freedom.
Equality and racism are not opposites.
Liberalism is destined to fail.
Injustice is genetic.
Immigration is really about exploitation.
People believe anything they are told.

I have known every class of human being on this Earth. I have slept in shelters as a child. I have rubbed elbows with homeless men. I have knows the dregs of society, and I have lived with hippies.

I have also lived among the rich. I have attended an Ivy League school, and served my country honorably. I traveled the world and seen Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Qatar. I have seen all the US states except New England and the deep south.

The Bible says there is "wailing and gnashing of teeth" in hell. People say life is hell. Why do people wail at life? It just want everyone in hell to shut up.

I don't normally believe in God, but sometimes I think that the explanation is that we are already dead and in hell now. This would resolve the problem of evil, which goes;
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Because we are dead and this is hell, Epicurus. Literally, we must have done something evil in a previous life and God sent us here. He sent us to a universe where the second law of thermodynamics commands suffering and struggle. Hell is written into the physics. The fact that we don't remember what we did to deserve this place is simply part of the torment. So just stop wailing.

If God is able to prevent evil, but chooses not to, it can still make sense if we all deserve it.



2 comments:

  1. The hellishness is very concrete, though -- being thrown together with masses of badly-behaved borderline-human beings in public buses and subway cars, for example. It's kind of hard to find inner peace when you're pressed against them and their pop music is clearly audible through their headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If God is able to prevent evil, but chooses not to, it can still make sense if we all deserve it."

    We do deserve it! But we're not in hell. In the lenten readings we've reached in Genesis the story of Noah, which shows the nature of the question clearly:

    Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

    And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

    And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for [other translations use 'although' -EAG] the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

    While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

    ReplyDelete