1. Democracy is a marketplace for the purchasing of laws. But democracy moves slow, and it moves so slow that technology can, for the most part, reroute around its rent-seeking. This stimulates new technologies by creating exploitable market inefficiencies. These new technologies keep the economy going and prevent democracy from destroying itself, and thus in a weird way, the process of rent-seeking, when slow enough, stimulates both technological development and social revolution. To the degree that technology cannot reroute democracy decays, the economy stagnates, and rent-seeking grows.
2. If the left is a religion then the right is the degenerate force that opposes that religion, and thus, the right is left-wing and the left is reactionary. This idea earned a block from none other than Nick Szabo. We will never know what the state religion of the Cathedral could become because online technologies will destroy it, by routing around it, before that day comes. People forget that the highest moral values of the past came from the most degenerate processes, and that celebration of the king, belief in divine right, and "graceful" acceptance of suffering were degenerate ploys to get the peasants to accept abuse, much the same way the constant howl of the left, ever driving people into a frenzy about their supposed victimhood, is really just about driving people to the polls and economic rents, sinecures and corruption, and make-work jobs for gender studies professors and HR departments.
3. Every era's most holy values come from a sewer of craven political desire. The Catholic Church hates birth control because it wants more Catholics, the Left hates white people because it wants less Republicans. Examine any politically associated value and you will find it has low origins. Those institutions and business with the thickest ideologies have the most corrupt internal practices.
4. Now the mutualists say that there are three monopolies: patents, land, and money.
Bitcoin routes around the government monopoly on money. The internet routes around central control of information. Gene manipulation routes around female sex selection. Space travel routes around land constraints. Gene 3D printers will route around pharmaceutical companies. Future multi-material 3D printers will route around manufacturing chains.
5. Jordan Peterson says the dominance hierarchy can't be overthrown, but that is exactly what has happened with dating apps like Tinder. The apps facilitate the ability of beta males to reroute around the perpetual cock blocking of alpha males and present their virtues directly to females for the female's approval, and guess what, it seems most females actually prefer them.
Moreover, when women take the time to screen applicants they do a better job than the dominance hierarchy does. Women appear to favor responsible men who fulfill their paternal obligations, whereas the dominance hierarchy favors aggressive, large, and psychopathic males. A dominance hierarchy is merely an algorithm for sorting men by their success at controlling others and climbing social hierarchies, and as such is a poor system with the side effect of producing rapists, monsters, serial killers, and dictators, as well standard beneficial consequences of engineers, technologists, leaders, and pastors. Contra Jim, female sex selection is overwhelmingly pro-social when allowed off the leash.
5. The system, whatever you want to call it, is a very simple process with a large set of manifestations.
Humans are a software program built on communists tribal impulses written 10,000 years ago.
Capitalism is a machine that alienates humans from the tribe so it can sell them the fulfillment of those impulses through commodities and services.
Through the process of selling things to monkeys it acquires technics, (technological process of self-replication), by having the monkeys build higher and higher levels of technology.
Capitalism relies on tribal communism.
Tribal communism is the "unchanging baseline" of predictability that prevents a defect-defect equilibrium from emerging.
Tribal communism defines the set of market demands.
Supply defines what the machine provides to satisfy those demands.
First capital alienates you, then it sells to you, then it has you produce the products to alleviate your alienation.
Alienation is always social in nature.
There are multiple forms of alienation:
Law and order alienates you from your own capacity and desire to commit violent acts, rapes, and so on. This produces a market demand for violence. Then capitalism sells you porn, prostitutes, action movies, thots, cam whores, etc. Want to commit violence? The military sells you endless war.
In Yanomami society the men literally go on raids where they murder men in other villages, kidnap and gang rape their daughters.
You just beat off to gangbang porn.
The second form of alienation is Distance.
Capitalism gives you the technology to move far away from your family, clan, tribe. Westerners don't even have clans anymore.
Distance makes you lonely, which creates market demand for things that ease loneliness. Politics, religion, sportsball, and the nuclear family are all substitutes for the tribal clan.
The xenophobia of left/right politics is a substitute for the internecine genocide of tribal war.
Property is the third form of alienation.
You are not allowed to own land, and so are disconnected from your own food and survival. Capitalism then sells you food and apartments as a substitute for gathering and a hut.
Partial list of substitutes;
squatting apartments/housesThe inevitable consequence of capitalism is that the behaviors we MUST engage in become our religion, since humans always make a religion out of their material circumstances.
killing military enlistments
tribal clan nuclear family
care medical care